[ ]tsangk 02 Oct 2011 01:25
Just performed a fresh restore and Facebook worked fine.
EDIT: the majority of the time, the app loads. There are still occasional crashing and freezing.
works fine in iOS 6
works fine in iOS 5
Created by tsangk on 26 Sep 2011 07:04.
Last updated by Anonymous on 17 Nov 2015 08:28.
Supports retina graphics
Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Use your iPhone to start a conversation with Facebook Chat, check your friends' latest photos and status updates, look up a phone number, or upload your own mobile photos to Facebook while on the go.
New since 5.1 (including 5.2 changelog):
• New Share link to re-post stories from your news feed
• Tag your friends in any post, comment or photo
• Smileys, hearts and other emoji in messages
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• (5.2.2) Security and bug fixes
(Source: App Store preview)