Runs Mountain Lion (10.8)Doesn't Run Mountain Lion (10.8)Mountain Lion (10.8) support is unknown
Runs Lion (10.7)Doesn't Run Lion (10.7)Lion (10.7) support is unknown
Runs iOS 6Doesn't Run iOS 6iOS 6 support is unknown
Runs iOS 5Doesn't Run iOS 5iOS 5 support is unknown
Options & Info
Created by swordzman0611 on 24 Sep 2012 17:33.
Last updated by swordzman0611 on 28 Apr 2013 04:42.
- TunesKit Apple Music Converter for Mac Works fine
- TunesBro DiskLab for Android Works fine
- Enter app name here Works fine
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming Unknown
- PlayerXtreme - Media Player Unknown
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming Unknown
- CloudMounter Doesn't work
- UUkeys iTunes Backup Password Unlocker Works fine
- OneClickRoot Works fine
- M4V Converter Plus Works fine
MacBook Air (Late 2008)
|Device type||MacBook Air|
|Processor||Intel Core2 Duo 1.6-1.8 GHz|
- CPU: 64-bit
- EFI ROM: 64-bit
- Shipped: Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5
- Maximum: Current OS X
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit only)
Essentially a slight bump of the original model, the Late 2008 Air at first glance offered little in the way of improvement save for an improved chipset and larger hard drives—now selectable between a 120 GB mechanical hard disk and a 128 GB SSD.
Internally, though, the NVIDIA chipset gave Apple much-needed access to faster buses, swapping out PATA for SATA and DDR2 for DDR3.
The base price was the same, but the SSD upgrade was reduced in price by roughly US$500.
This Air model is the earliest usable for Mountain Lion