Runs Mountain Lion (10.8)Doesn't Run Mountain Lion (10.8)Mountain Lion (10.8) support is unknown
Runs Lion (10.7)Doesn't Run Lion (10.7)Lion (10.7) support is unknown
Runs iOS 6Doesn't Run iOS 6iOS 6 support is unknown
Runs iOS 5Doesn't Run iOS 5iOS 5 support is unknown
Options & Info
Created by Anonymous on 25 Jul 2012 11:29.
Last updated by swordzman0611 on 12 Apr 2013 04:09.
- TunesKit Apple Music Converter for Mac Works fine
- TunesBro DiskLab for Android Works fine
- Enter app name here Works fine
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming Unknown
- PlayerXtreme - Media Player Unknown
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming Unknown
- CloudMounter Doesn't work
- UUkeys iTunes Backup Password Unlocker Works fine
- OneClickRoot Works fine
- M4V Converter Plus Works fine
MacBook 13" (Late 2006)
|Processor||2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
- CPU: 64-bit
- EFI: 32-bit
- Graphics: 32-bit
- Shipped: Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6 (Intel)
- Maximum: Current OS X Lion
- Windows: XP, Vista (until Boot Camp 3.2/Snow Leopard) [32-bit only]
The Late 2006 MacBook family, debuting in late October 2006 with several other Mac models, were effectively the first Macs to deploy the 64-bit Core2 Duo.
However, these models remained on the mostly 32-bit GM945 logic set of the first-generation models; they therefore cannot address more than 3 GB of RAM even when more is physically present, due to a documented bug involving memory-mapped I/O (MMIO)
- Includes AirPort Extreme with 802.11n draft 2.0. Users can purchase a US$3.00 utility to upgrade the radio firmware and enable 802.11n support.
- Earliest known qualifying model for Lion and not Mountain Lion
Discuss MacBook 13" (Late 2006)
No comments yet. Start the discussion…0 comments
Add a new comment