Runs 10.7 with no problem. 10.8 installer say no way when tried.
Runs Mountain Lion (10.8)Doesn't Run Mountain Lion (10.8)Mountain Lion (10.8) support is unknown
Runs Lion (10.7)Doesn't Run Lion (10.7)Lion (10.7) support is unknown
Runs iOS 6Doesn't Run iOS 6iOS 6 support is unknown
Runs iOS 5Doesn't Run iOS 5iOS 5 support is unknown
Options & Info
Created by Anonymous on 23 Jul 2012 14:16.
Last updated by swordzman0611 on 21 Nov 2012 18:06.
- TunesKit Apple Music Converter for Mac Works fine
- TunesBro DiskLab for Android Works fine
- Enter app name here Works fine
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming Unknown
- PlayerXtreme - Media Player Unknown
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming Unknown
- CloudMounter Doesn't work
- UUkeys iTunes Backup Password Unlocker Works fine
- OneClickRoot Works fine
- M4V Converter Plus Works fine
Mac mini (Mid 2007)
|Device type||Mac Mini|
|Processor||1.83 or 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
- CPU: 64-bit
- EFI ROM: 32-bit
- Graphics: 32-bit*
*Models with Intel 945/965 chipsets do not have 64-bit graphics extensions for GMA
- Shipped: Mac OS X 10.4.6 Tiger (Intel)
- Maximum: Current OS X Lion
- Windows: XP, Vista (32)
The 2007 mini was essentially a Core2-equipped version of its previous model, again under scathing criticism for its "late" entry into the lineup alongside Macs already refreshed once or twice in the nine months taken to refresh it. At that point, reports swirled about the death of the model as a whole. Apple obliged and was hence able to refute these rumors. However, the addition of the Core2 resulted in only very modest performance boosts across the board-except for the prior 1.5 GHz setup now converting to dual-core for good.
This is the earliest mini with support for Lion.