Runs Mountain Lion (10.8)Doesn't Run Mountain Lion (10.8)Mountain Lion (10.8) support is unknown
Runs Lion (10.7)Doesn't Run Lion (10.7)Lion (10.7) support is unknown
Runs iOS 6Doesn't Run iOS 6iOS 6 support is unknown
Runs iOS 5Doesn't Run iOS 5iOS 5 support is unknown
Options & Info
Created by Anonymous on 18 Jul 2012 00:21.
Last updated by T-Bomb on 06 Feb 2013 03:29.
- TunesKit Apple Music Converter for Mac Works fine
- TunesBro DiskLab for Android Works fine
- Enter app name here Works fine
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming Unknown
- PlayerXtreme - Media Player Unknown
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming Unknown
- CloudMounter Doesn't work
- UUkeys iTunes Backup Password Unlocker Works fine
- OneClickRoot Works fine
- M4V Converter Plus Works fine
MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010)
|Device type||MacBook Pro|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or i7|
Dual video is often an issue with crashing the Lion/Mt Lion system. The consensus is to disable the auto switching feature within the power settings. This does use more power while on battery but also resolves issues for those that have them.
Discuss MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010)
No comments yet. Start the discussion…0 comments
Add a new comment