Works fine in 10.8
Works fine in 10.7
Try out the new RoaringApps
I'm putting the finishing touches on the all-new RoaringApps, with support for Mavericks & iOS 7.
Try it out now and help me squash some bugs.
Created by Anonymous on 21 Jul 2011 17:09.
Last updated by bcammo on 16 Jul 2013 04:15.
More apps by Open Source
- TunesKit Apple Music Converter for Mac Works fine
- TunesBro DiskLab for Android Works fine
- Enter app name here Works fine
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming Unknown
- PlayerXtreme - Media Player Unknown
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming Unknown
- CloudMounter Doesn't work
- UUkeys iTunes Backup Password Unlocker Works fine
- OneClickRoot Works fine
- M4V Converter Plus Works fine
Secured by Gatekeeper
Supports retina graphics
Available on the Mac App Store
Not available on the Mac App Store
QGIS is a Geographic Information Systems application for creating maps and analysing spatial data.
Version 1.7 seems to work fine; this is with the "GDAL Complete" and "GSL Framework" prerequisites installed, all from Kyngchaos.com. Same with version 1.8
Version 1.6 has problems with GDAL plugins. Updated to 1.7 to solve this and ended up with multiple problems. Suggest removing QGIS 1.6, Grass 6.4 and then following the Kyngchaos instructions. If you get an error about reopening windows at start-up go to your "Library" (not system) then "Saved Application State" and remove the qgis file in there.
No comments.0 comments