Unknown in 10.8
Works fine in 10.7
Try out the new RoaringApps
I'm putting the finishing touches on the all-new RoaringApps, with support for Mavericks & iOS 7.
Try it out now and help me squash some bugs.
Created by Anonymous on 06 Jul 2011 22:01.
Last updated by bcammo on 16 Jul 2013 03:46.
More apps by
- TunesKit Apple Music Converter for Mac Works fine
- TunesBro DiskLab for Android Works fine
- Enter app name here Works fine
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming Unknown
- PlayerXtreme - Media Player Unknown
- PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming Unknown
- CloudMounter Doesn't work
- UUkeys iTunes Backup Password Unlocker Works fine
- OneClickRoot Works fine
- M4V Converter Plus Works fine
Secured by Gatekeeper
Supports retina graphics
Available on the Mac App Store
Not available on the Mac App Store
If you have a cluttered Desktop and just don't want to see your icons, or you just want to give a presentation and don't want your audience to see your desktop icons, Camouflage will help.
Sitting in the menu bar, Camouflage is easily accessible and can be quickly used to hide your desktop icons. For extra speedy access you can also configure a HotKey to show and hide your icons.
If there're just too many icons on your Desktop to have any overview over them, just hide them away with Camouflage and double-click your desktop to open a new Finder-Window for your Desktop-folder. Putting this window into list-view will allow for a much better overview over all desktop files instead of viewing them cluttered on the desktop.
Versions prior to 2.0.1 will work, *but* will render Mission Control largely unuseable. Version 2.0.1 is a $1.99 purchase on the App Store.
The one I had (not from the App Store) has been detected by Mountain Lion as incompatible software, removed and separated into the Incompatible Software folder. I have not tested the App Store version.
No comments.0 comments